The Board is committed to a sound corporate structure and governance practices that promote and reflect its values and ethics in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Corporate Governance of the Alberta Energy Regulator document provides information about governance practices, including board oversight, committees, and procedures.
- General Bylaw
- Committees Terms of References
- Mandate and Roles Document
- Conflict of Interest Policy and Procedures
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Responsible Energy Development Act
- Expense Disclosures