Directive 059: Well Drilling and Completion Data Filing Requirements
Release Date: November 04, 2021
Effective Date: November 4, 2021
Replaces the previous edition released on April 8, 2020.
Related bulletin: Bulletin 2021-41
Purpose of this Directive
This directive has been developed to assist industry in completing and submitting daily operations records and well data in a timely manner.
The AER collects well drilling, completion, reconditioning (i.e., servicing), and abandonment data in order to maintain an accurate record of each well drilled in the province, both for its own use and for the use of the oil and gas industry in performing drilling, completion, and servicing operations in a safe and efficient manner.
Any questions related to Directive 059 can be addressed via e-mail to @email.
- To submit daily tour reports, use OneStop.
- To submit surface abandonment data for wells, use OneStop (Close > Abandonment > Wells).
- To submit directional survey data for wells, use OneStop (Construct > Submission).
- For all other submissions, use the Digital Data Submission system.
- Well Drilling Completion User Guide